The Seattle New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding Home Page homes for sale in Seattle. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for new home builders to get results promoting their new home communities in Seattle.
BUILDERS: American Classic Homes, Buchan Homes, Capstone Homes Inc., D.R. Horton, DeNova Northwest, HC Homes, Heritage Homecrafters, John Day Homes, Kendall Homes NW, Landed Gentry Homes, Lennar Homes, Lexington Fine Homes, Mietzner Group, Norris Homes, OakRidge Homes, Pacific Ridge Homes, Polygon Northwest, RM Homes, Schneider Family Homes, Shea Homes, Summit Homes, Sundquist Homes Family of Companies, Tehaleh, The Burnsteads, Westcott Homes
The Seattle New Homes Directory is designed to be the most simple, easy to use real estate resource on the web, for finding press releases, new homes for sale, new home builders, and new home communities in Seattle Washington. You may search for new homes, green homes, and new condos in Seattle by price, location, builders, and by master planned communities. You can find new homes in Tacoma as well as new homes in Washington.
Seattle is Washington's largest city and the seat of King County. Lying along Interstate 5 between the Olympic Mountains to the west and the Cascades to the east, the city sits on a strip of land between Puget Sound and 18-mile-long Lake Washington. Those bodies of water are united by a system of locks and a ship canal feeding into Lake Union.
Although early maritime expeditions sighted the Washington area before the close of the 1800s, Seattle was settled comparatively late. With a continent to cross, the first families did not reach the area until 1851, when they settled at Alki Point and later moved to Elliott Bay.
Today Seattle is the region's cultural, industrial, transportation, commercial and financial center, as well as international port of entry. The Boeing Company is here. The Space Needle is a famous landmark. Frequent rains keep the surroundings cleaner and greener than most cities its size. Let New Homes Directory be your guide to connecting with the builders of both this beautiful city and throughout the nation.
The weather this afternoon is A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Tonight's weather is Rain. High near 50. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
CNN Money had recently listed the 8 cities they are predicting to post housing gains by September 2011 and Tacoma, Washington made the list. CNN Money forecast a 4% gain in Tacoma home prices, which ...Read More
East Seattle’s Vista Park Audubon, by D.R. Horton provides single family new homes for sale in Issaquah Highlands' premiere community of Vista Park. With Vista Park Audubon new home planes sell...Read More
Snoqualmie Ridge by Quadrant Homes is not only the Seattle area's best-selling green home community, but its top-selling master planned community overall! Located a mere 30 minutes from culturally hip...Read More