The Charlotte New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding Home Page homes for sale in Charlotte. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for new home builders to get results promoting their new home communities in Charlotte.
The Charlotte New Homes Directory is designed to be the most simple, easy to use real estate resource on the web, for finding new homes for sale, new home builders, and new home communities in Charlotte, North Carolina. You may search for new homes and new condos in Charlotte by Price, Location, Builders, and by Master Planned Communities.
Charlotte is the largest city between Atlanta and Washington, DC and the center of the country's 5th largest urban region. Charlotte is located in Mecklenburg County and it is the county seat. The city is situated between Gastonia and Kannapolis along Interstate 85, on the banks of the Rocky River. Residents experience four seasons and a moderate climate.
With several hundred courses to choose from, North Carolina lives up to its billing as the “Golf Capital of the World”. The courses are spread throughout the state, and range from immaculately sculpted coastal gems to rugged mountain courses with challenging elevation changes and stunning views. More and more new homes and new home communities are being integrated with golf courses and amenity neighborhoods.
The weather this afternoon is A slight chance of rain after 4pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight's weather is Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 39. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
A tranquil, upscale Southern lifestyle where the green is king – that’s what Pinehurst, North Carolina offers its residents. The Pinehurst-Southern Pines area is home to world-renowned co...Read More
Looking for great features, a pristine location, and plenty of southern charm? If so, then you've come to the right spot at Massey, a stunning new townhome community in the Charlotte area that featur...Read More
Located in the beautiful town of Matthews, these extraordinary new homes for sale shall serve as the follow-up to The Polo Club of Matthews, an award-winning development. Not to mention these new hom...Read More