About Orange County New Homes DirectoryX

The Orange County New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding Home Page homes for sale in Orange County. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for new home builders to get results promoting their new home communities in Orange County.

BUILDERS: Brandywine Homes, Brookfield Residential, Lennar Homes, MBK Homes, Olson Homes , Standard Pacific Homes

The Orange County New Homes Directory is designed to be the most simple, easy to use real estate resource on the web, for finding homes in new homes in Orange County California. You may search new home communities in Orange County by Price, Location, Builder, and by Master Planned Community.

Most people in Orange County consider the city's climate close to perfect. The weather is tempered by the Pacific Ocean, which results in relatively cool summers and warm winters. Temperatures below freezing are rare, while hot weather, 90 degrees and above, is more frequent. Winter is considered the rainy season; however, each winter month averages 1.5 inches of rainfall, hardly enough to qualify for monsoons.

Orange County's climate makes it one of the best places in the world to live. Investments in Orange County real estate abound and builders cannot seem to build new homes fast enough. New developments in Orange County CA are being built at a rapid rate particularly in the North and South County and these new home communities have proven to be an excellent value. In most cases demand is high for homes in these areas.

Purchasing real estate in Orange County can be a challenge depending on the price range. The first time home buyer usually has the most difficult time due to the abundance of first time buyers and the lack of new homes in the first time buyer price range. It is now difficult to find new homes in Orange County for under $275,000 unless it is an attached home. Orange County house prices, particularly new homes in Irvine, typically range from the high 200’s and up. High residential home prices are just one of the costs of living in what may be the world’s best climate.  Let New Homes Directory be your guide to connecting with these builders.

The real estate market in Orange County is quite different from other markets of similar climates. Low inventory and high demand characterize this housing market.

Orange County Home Tour Weather Report

The weather this afternoon is A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight's weather is Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Orange County Home Builder News
La Vita at Orchard Hills Homes offers Italian-Influenced Living

Irvine has plenty to offer anyone looking for a new home in Orange County. What’s more, thanks to a stunning new community from Brookfield Residential, it now has robust, Italian-influenced liv...

Read More
La Vita New Homes Allow Families Space to Grow

The Italian lifestyle is a robust one that cherishes art, culture, food, and family. However, prospective home buyers don’t need to travel all the way to Southern Europe to enjoy this kind of p...

Read More
The Domain New Anaheim Condos: A Modern Masterpiece

Anaheim showcases some of the best in entertainment in all of Southern California. This sunny region has a number of vibrant districts, flush with excitement for all ages. The Anaheim Packing Distric...

Read More

Click Map To Find New Homes In Orange County

Orange County Homes For Sale

Sorano At Blackstone by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 410 North Tapia Lane
  • Brea, CA 92821
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Homes... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1153 Cusick Drive
  • Fullerton, CA 92833
  • 3 Bedrooms
Liberty Walk by Olson Homes
  • 695 W. Valencia Drive
  • Fullerton, CA 92832
  • 3 Bedrooms
Avenida At La Floresta by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 426 La Floresta Drive
  • Brea, CA 92823
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Beachwood at Pavilion ... by Lennar Homes
  • 185 Compass
  • Irvine, CA 92618
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Paseo At La Floresta by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 417 La Floresta Drive
  • Brea, CA 92823
  • 4 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Casit... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1 Galan Street
  • Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
  • 2 Bedrooms
Legacy Walk by Olson Homes
  • 784 Rosslynn Avenue
  • Fullerton, CA 92832
  • 3 Bedrooms
Avignon At Blackstone by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 2500 E. McKittrick Place
  • Brea, CA 92821
  • 5 Bedrooms
Carillon At Talega by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 14 Via Carina
  • San Clemente, CA 92673
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Alta At Talega by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 14 Via Carina
  • San Clemente, CA 92673
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Bunga... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1 Galan Street
  • Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
  • 3 Bedrooms
Seabright by Brandywine Homes
  • 2019 Anaheim Avenue
  • Costa Mesa, CA 92627
  • 2 Bedrooms
Jacaranda by MBK Homes
  • 8112 Starr St.
  • Stanton, CA 90680
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Sorano At Blackstone by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 410 North Tapia Lane
  • Brea, CA 92821
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Homes... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1153 Cusick Drive
  • Fullerton, CA 92833
  • 3 Bedrooms
Liberty Walk by Olson Homes
  • 695 W. Valencia Drive
  • Fullerton, CA 92832
  • 3 Bedrooms
Avenida At La Floresta by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 426 La Floresta Drive
  • Brea, CA 92823
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Beachwood at Pavilion ... by Lennar Homes
  • 185 Compass
  • Irvine, CA 92618
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Paseo At La Floresta by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 417 La Floresta Drive
  • Brea, CA 92823
  • 4 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Casit... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1 Galan Street
  • Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
  • 2 Bedrooms
Legacy Walk by Olson Homes
  • 784 Rosslynn Avenue
  • Fullerton, CA 92832
  • 3 Bedrooms
Avignon At Blackstone by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 2500 E. McKittrick Place
  • Brea, CA 92821
  • 5 Bedrooms
Carillon At Talega by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 14 Via Carina
  • San Clemente, CA 92673
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Alta At Talega by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 14 Via Carina
  • San Clemente, CA 92673
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Standard Pacific Bunga... by Standard Pacific Homes
  • 1 Galan Street
  • Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
  • 3 Bedrooms
Seabright by Brandywine Homes
  • 2019 Anaheim Avenue
  • Costa Mesa, CA 92627
  • 2 Bedrooms
Jacaranda by MBK Homes
  • 8112 Starr St.
  • Stanton, CA 90680
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms

Map Filter

Prices     

  1. See All
  2. < $100,000
  3. $100,001 - $200,000
  4. $200,001 - $300,000
  5. $300,001 - $400,000
  6. $400,001 - $500,000
  7. $500,001 - $750,000
  8. $750,001 - $1,000,000
  9. $1,000,000+

Home Types     

  1. See All
  2. Green Homes
  3. Single Family
  4. Condos & Lofts
  5. Active Adult
  6. Master Plans
  7. Golf Course Homes
  8. Custom Homes

Bedrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bedroom
  3. 2 Bedrooms
  4. 3 Bedrooms
  5. 4 Bedrooms
  6. 5+ Bedrooms

Bathrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bathrooms
  3. 2 Bathrooms
  4. 3 Bathrooms
  5. 4 Bathrooms
  6. 5+ Bathrooms

Prices     

  1. See All
  2. < $100,000
  3. $100,001 - $200,000
  4. $200,001 - $300,000
  5. $300,001 - $400,000
  6. $400,001 - $500,000
  7. $500,001 - $750,000
  8. $750,001 - $1,000,000
  9. $1,000,000+

Bedrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bedroom
  3. 2 Bedrooms
  4. 3 Bedrooms
  5. 4 Bedrooms
  6. 5+ Bedrooms

Bathrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bathrooms
  3. 2 Bathrooms
  4. 3 Bathrooms
  5. 4 Bathrooms
  6. 5+ Bathrooms

Home Types     

  1. See All
  2. Green Homes
  3. Single Family
  4. Condos & Lofts
  5. Active Adult
  6. Master Plans
  7. Golf Course Homes
  8. Custom Homes
New Homes in Orange County