New Homes in Modesto California
Modesto, California, is a homeowner city located in the Central Valley area, with 54% of residents owning versus the remaining 46% that rent. Modesto is a gorgeous city with even more gorgeous homes of all shapes and sizes. The expansive floor plans are the perfect place of comfort for you and your family to live your best lives. Modesto is within arms reach of Sacramento, Fresno, San Jose, Bakersfield, and San Francisco. While living in Modesto, you can discover bike trails, local restaurants, museums, and parks to enjoy. Boomers Modesto is a great family fun center that features mini-golf, and there is also an amusement center at Funworks Modesto that features go-karts.
The beautiful city of Modesto is located in the Central Valley area in California. We detail what the current population is, current home median value as well as what the stats are for owners and renters along with the average cost of renting and mortgages. The city of Modesto, CA in the year 2017 had a population of 214,220 with an increase of 0.97% in population from the previous year. )
The median value of a home has increased from the previous year at rate of NaN%. The main price point for homes in Modesto are at 200K to 300K with 39.2 % of home at this range. Modesto is a owner city with 54% of people owning versus 46% renting with the average mortgage at $1,600
By having direct access to Modesto home builders' web sites, you have the most accurate, up to date new home information. Please contact the builder's sales representative directly with any questions about purchasing your new home.
Happy home surfing!