About Northern New Jersey New Homes DirectoryX

The Northern New Jersey New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding Home Page homes for sale in Northern New Jersey. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for new home builders to get results promoting their new home communities in Northern New Jersey.

BUILDERS: Crystal Springs Builders, D.R. Horton, Hallmark Homes , Paisley Builders, Premier Development , Toll Brothers

The NorthernNew Jersey New Homes Directory is designed to be the most simple, easy to use real estate resource on the web, for finding new home builders and new home communities in NorthernNew Jersey. You may search for new homes and new condos in NorthernNew Jersey by Price, Location, Builders, and by Master Planned Communities.

Northern New Jersey Home Tour Weather Report

The weather this afternoon is A chance of showers after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight's weather is Rain likely, mainly after 9pm. Patchy fog after 9pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Northern New Jersey Home Builder News
Scenic River Views At Wanaque Reserve

Situated on scenic Wanaque River, Wanaque Reserve is an idyllic new home community by Del Webb Homes that is designed specifically with active adults aged 55 and better in mind and is just 34 miles f...

Read More
30 Court Street New Homes Soon Coming Into Sale

Pulte builds new homes that homeowners can take pride in. When Pulte talks about the quality of their homes, they talk about "craftsmanship." Craftsmanship is the skill of excellence, and you’l...

Read More
Wanaque Active New Townhome Community

Wanaque Reserve condos allow residents to see the unbelievable amenities as more than pools, baseball fields and state-of-the-art fitness centers. At Wanaque Reserve you will see the amenities and th...

Read More

Click Map To Find New Homes In Northern New Jersey

Northern New Jersey Homes For Sale

High Branch Estates by Hallmark Homes
  • 1 Eyring Road
  • Hillsborough, NJ 08844
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Bunton Farm by Paisley Builders
  • 17 Gates Place
  • Wayne, NJ 07470
  • Bedroom info unavailable
Cloverdale by Crystal Springs Builder...
  • 50 Sugar Maple Lane
  • Hardyston, NJ 07419
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Flemington Fields Vill... by Hallmark Homes
  • 9 Indian Plantation Street
  • Flemington, NJ 08822
  • 1 - 2 Bedrooms
The Reserve At Canal W... by Premier Development
  • 9 Congress Court
  • Somerset, NJ 08873
  • 3 Bedrooms
Chapel Hill at Sparta by Toll Brothers
  • 6 Chapel Hill Court
  • Sparta, NJ 07871
  • 4 Bedrooms
The Grande At Livingst... by D.R. Horton
  • 13 Beresford Lane
  • Livingston, NJ 07039
  • 3 Bedrooms
The Grande At Livingst... by D.R. Horton
  • 13 Beresford Lane
  • Livingston, NJ 07039
  • 3 Bedrooms
The Manors At Cottage ... by D.R. Horton
  • 4 Feakes Drive
  • Middletown, NJ 07748
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
The Grande At Mount Ol... by D.R. Horton
  • 61 Sowers Drive
  • Mount Olive, NJ 07840
  • 3 Bedrooms
The Grande at Howell by D.R. Horton
  • Aldrich Road & Spruce Road
  • Howell, NJ 07731
  • 4 Bedrooms
High Branch Estates by Hallmark Homes
  • 1 Eyring Road
  • Hillsborough, NJ 08844
  • 4 - 5 Bedrooms
Bunton Farm by Paisley Builders
  • 17 Gates Place
  • Wayne, NJ 07470
  • Bedroom info unavailable
Cloverdale by Crystal Springs Builder...
  • 50 Sugar Maple Lane
  • Hardyston, NJ 07419
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
Flemington Fields Vill... by Hallmark Homes
  • 9 Indian Plantation Street
  • Flemington, NJ 08822
  • 1 - 2 Bedrooms
The Reserve At Canal W... by Premier Development
  • 9 Congress Court
  • Somerset, NJ 08873
  • 3 Bedrooms
Chapel Hill at Sparta by Toll Brothers
  • 6 Chapel Hill Court
  • Sparta, NJ 07871
  • 4 Bedrooms
The Grande At Livingst... by D.R. Horton
  • 13 Beresford Lane
  • Livingston, NJ 07039
  • 3 Bedrooms
The Manors At Cottage ... by D.R. Horton
  • 4 Feakes Drive
  • Middletown, NJ 07748
  • 3 - 4 Bedrooms
The Grande At Mount Ol... by D.R. Horton
  • 61 Sowers Drive
  • Mount Olive, NJ 07840
  • 3 Bedrooms
The Grande at Howell by D.R. Horton
  • Aldrich Road & Spruce Road
  • Howell, NJ 07731
  • 4 Bedrooms

Map Filter

Prices     

  1. See All
  2. < $100,000
  3. $100,001 - $200,000
  4. $200,001 - $300,000
  5. $300,001 - $400,000
  6. $400,001 - $500,000
  7. $500,001 - $750,000
  8. $750,001 - $1,000,000
  9. $1,000,000+

Home Types     

  1. See All
  2. Green Homes
  3. Single Family
  4. Condos & Lofts
  5. Active Adult
  6. Master Plans
  7. Golf Course Homes
  8. Custom Homes

Bedrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bedroom
  3. 2 Bedrooms
  4. 3 Bedrooms
  5. 4 Bedrooms
  6. 5+ Bedrooms

Bathrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bathrooms
  3. 2 Bathrooms
  4. 3 Bathrooms
  5. 4 Bathrooms
  6. 5+ Bathrooms

Prices     

  1. See All
  2. < $100,000
  3. $100,001 - $200,000
  4. $200,001 - $300,000
  5. $300,001 - $400,000
  6. $400,001 - $500,000
  7. $500,001 - $750,000
  8. $750,001 - $1,000,000
  9. $1,000,000+

Bedrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bedroom
  3. 2 Bedrooms
  4. 3 Bedrooms
  5. 4 Bedrooms
  6. 5+ Bedrooms

Bathrooms     

  1. See All
  2. 1 Bathrooms
  3. 2 Bathrooms
  4. 3 Bathrooms
  5. 4 Bathrooms
  6. 5+ Bathrooms

Home Types     

  1. See All
  2. Green Homes
  3. Single Family
  4. Condos & Lofts
  5. Active Adult
  6. Master Plans
  7. Golf Course Homes
  8. Custom Homes
New Homes in Northern New Jersey