The Salt Lake City New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding Home Page homes for sale in Salt Lake City. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for new home builders to get results promoting their new home communities in Salt Lake City.
BUILDERS: Candlelight Homes, D.R. Horton, Design Builders, GCD Inc., Hallmark Homes Utah, Liberty Homes, McArthur Homes, Mike Klauck Construction, Nilson Homes, Peterson Homes, Salisbury Homes, Wright Homes
The Salt Lake City New Homes Directory is designed to be the most simple, easy to use real estate resource on the web, for finding new homes for sale, green homes, new home builders, and new home communities in Salt Lake City. You may search for new homes and new condos - lofts in Salt Lake City by price, location, builders, and by master planned communities.
Combining the amenities of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness of a small, western city, Salt Lake City is fast becoming one of America's foremost destinations—and for good reason. A beautiful, safe, and vibrant city, Salt Lake combines unparalleled access to natural recreation, a bustling economy, dynamic nightlife, remarkable history, warm hospitality, and Utah's Greatest Snow on Earth.
Salt Lake is nestled in a valley at the foot of two mountain ranges—the Wasatch to the east and the Oquirrhs to the west. In spring, the canyons are adorned with wildflowers and impromptu waterfalls. During summer, hiking, rock climbing, and mountain biking are just minutes away. A blaze of brilliant foliage erupts on canyon walls in autumn. When the snow flies, it graces the slopes at ten world-class ski resorts including Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude. Daily sunshine, low humidity, and refreshing mountain breezes combine for a comfortable year-round climate.
Average Home Price in Salt Lake City $ 284,756 - Wow, Has It Skyrocketed!
Average Condo Price in Salt Lake City $ 186,979
Average Home Price in Park City $ 426,344
Average Condo Price in Park City $ 337,288
Salt Lake City has a dry climate, with only 411 mm (16.2 in) of precipitation per year. However, the mountains in the Wasatch Range are well watered, and the runoff is used to water the valley. The average July daytime-nighttime temperature range in the city is 33° to 18°C (92° to 64°F), and the average January range is 2° to -7°C (36° to 19°F).
The weather this afternoon is Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight's weather is Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Park City homes are popular for all the obvious reasons: the benefits of affordable resort living, easy access to work for those employed by area tourism, and of course…a fun, active life...Read More
Park City townhomes under $300,000? It may sound like a fantasy…but rest assured, they are very real. Parks Edge, a community of Park City, Utah townhomes located near the north tip of ...Read More
Parks Edge new green townhomes in Park City, Utah lessens the impact on our surrounding environment in several key ways. First, smaller homes mean more efficient use of energy that benefits both your...Read More